Nepal Gem and Jewellery Association- NEGJA
Event Archive [ 13 news ]
- First Annual General Assembly & Election
After registration the association at District Administration Office, first annual general assembly and election held on 2 Jestha 2061 B.S. (15 May 2004) at Basantapur Plaza, Basantapur, Kathmandu.
- Fourth Annual General Assembly and Election
Fourth Annual General Assembly and second executive committee election held on 12 Shrawan 2064 B.S. (28 July 2007) at The Bakery Cafe, Dharahara, Sundhara, Kathmandu.
- Calender Publication
On the occasion of New Year 2065 B.S., the association have distributed the calendar of the year at 2065 on the day of 8 Baisakh 2065 B.S. (20 April 2008) Baisakh 8, 2065 B.S.
- Aid for victim of flooding & Natural Disaster
To give economic cooperation to the victims of floods and natural disaster, the organizations have collected some monetary amount from the members of own organization.
- Second Calender Publication
On the very auspicious occasion of New Year 2066, Nepal Gem and Jewellery Association Published its 2nd Edition calendar and distributed the calendar on 12th jesth 2066.
- 6th Annual General Meeting
Our 6th Annual General Meeting Held on 2nd Magh 2066 (16th jan 2010) at chatrapati party palace, Chatrapati, Kathmandu. The chief guest Mr. Surendra Bir Malakar (president of Nepal Chamber of Commerce) inaugurated the assembly program and Secretary Mr. Rakesh Manandhar welcomed the entire presented member and invited guests.
- 7th Annual General Meeting
Our seventh annual general meeting held on 5th Feb 2011 at Himalayan Hotel, Pulchowk. The chief guest Rt. Hon'ble Speaker Mr. Subas Chandra Nembang inaugurated the program and the president of the association Mr. Ramesh Maharjan welcomed all the special guest, and all the member of the association.
- Nepal Gem and Jewellery Expo 2011
- Expo Management Committee
- Nepal Rastra Bank Notice Regarding Gold Import and Supply
- Inside Gold Recommendation
- Outside Gold Recommendation
- Aid to the victims of the earthquake